Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Finding Creativity: January 31st

Stephanie, Marty, a girl I didn't know so I covered her with Cinderella, Jolie

D&D at the Gun Rack. Powers: Ghost sounds and light massage. Cue light massage with ghost sounds all around the table.


new images for my series. It looks like it's expanded just a little bit to include some men. Bad Boys, all things considered it seems.


I went to this pretty cool Visual and Critical Studies show at my school. It's on W21st between 6th and 7th. I don't know who made anything unfortunately, as there were no name tags next to any of the work.








Then I went out for a little with Kat, we took photobooth photos and then passed a huge industrial bakery. Pretty amazing.

and then I started looking through all of my pictures from the past couple years. It's interesting to me how often I document the process of an image.
















up next: money fascination

No comments:

Post a Comment